The Features of wgcc are described in detail in the documentation. The key features are:
- Real native Windows Binary output.
- Links against the Microsoft runtime, so output is compatible with most native Libraries.
- Output can be used in any Windows project, only pxwc needs to be included in some cases.
- Automatic exporting of Functions.
- Automatic exporting of Data Symbols.
- Automatic importing of Functions.
- Automatic Trampoline generation for import Symbols (.text and .data)
- Recognizes about 50 GCC arguments.
- Extremely customizeable through the .wgccrc configuration file.
- Colored output makes errors and warnings easier to find.